The temporary Accounts Payable (AP) Associate plays a key role in maintaining accurate accounts payable financial records. Under the direction of the Accounting Manager and in collaboration with an Accounts Payable Specialist, the AP Associate will provide data entry support and research support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and code specific invoices for weekly check runs.
- Process and input invoices into the company ERP system promptly and accurately.
- Review the work of other team members.
- Answer inquiries about payments and invoices.
- Void checks and issues stop-payments.
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling vendor statements and related transactions.
- Maintain historical records by filing documents.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned and as business needs evolve.
- Attention to detail
- Analyzing information
- Vendor relationships
- PC proficiency
- Data entry skills
- General math skills
- Dealing with confidential company data and sensitivity to the data.
- A team player interested in the organization’s success and recognizes that an organization’s success is their success.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required
- Financial accounting knowledge preferred
- Candidates must be US Person for compliance with ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations)
Computer Skills Required:
Excel, Word, Outlook, and Adobe
Primarily in an office environment. Periodic weekend or evening work is expected.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
Swift Engineering Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Employment with Swift Engineering Inc is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Swift Engineering, Inc.
Description: Temporary Part-Time Accounts Payable Associate
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports to: Director of Finance and Accounting
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com